Skip available courses
Meslek Lisesi Memleket Meselesi
Kapalı devre kamera sistemlerinin kurulumu ve arızalarının giderilmesi ile ilgili bilgilerin verildiği derstir.
Bu derste öğrenciye kapalı devre kamera sisteminde kullanılan elemanların, malzemelerin, ünite ve cihazların seçimini; bağlantılarını ve sistemin kurulumunu yapma; arızalarını giderme yeterliklerinin kazandırılması amaçlanmaktadır.
|Dersin Modülleri||Süre||Kazandırılan Yeterlikler|
|Kapalı Devre Kamera Sistemi Prensipleri||40/24||Kapalı devre kamera sisteminde kullanılan kameraları seçmek|
|Kapalı Devre Kamera Sistemi Elemanları ve Malzemeleri||40/32||Kapalı devre kamera sistemi eleman ve malzemelerinin bağlantılarını yapmak|
|Kapalı Devre Kamera Sistemi Ünite ve Cihazları||40/32||Kapalı devre kamera sistemi ünite ve cihazlarını kullanmak|
|Kapalı Devre Kamera Sistemi Kurulumu||40/32||Kapalı devre kamera sisteminin kurulumunu yapmak|
|Kapalı Devre Kamera Sistemi Arızaları||40/24||Kapalı devre kamera sisteminin arızalarını gidermek|
Temel elektrik devreleri, ölçme teknikleri, el ve güç aletleri kullanım teknikleri, analog devreler, lehimleme ve baskı devre teknikleri, güç kaynakları ve alt devreleri ile ilgili bilgilerin verildiği derstir.
Bu derste öğrenciye temel elektrik devrelerine yönelik uygulama; hesaplamaları
yapma; fiziksel, elektriksel büyüklükleri ölçme; el ve güç aletlerini kullanma; analog
devre elemanlarını tanıma, analog devre kurma, tekniğe uygun lehimleme yapma ve
baskı devre çıkartma; regüle, doğrultmaç devreleri yapma, güç kaynağı yapma ve test
etme yeterliklerini kazandırmak amaçlanmaktadır.
Elektrik Elektronik Esaslar dersi için yardımcı kaynak.
This course is a B1 Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a good level of English.
This is a free view and only has ONE unit . The full course has 10 units with written assignments that are marked by your tutor.. At the end of the course, there is final B1 level assessment. All students receive a detailed language profile report with a recommendation for further courses.
By the end of the full course students:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while at school in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
This course is a B2 Upper Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a very good level of English.
The course is divided into nine units:
- Unit 1: Environment Matters
- Unit 2: Past and Present
- Unit 3: Who's got talent?
- Unit 4: Travel and Adventure
- Unit 5: Bookworms
- Unit 6: Multicultural Matters
- Unit 7: School Life & Courses
- Unit 8: Connected
- Unit 9: Shopping
This is a free view and only has ONE unit . The full course has 9 units with written assignments that are marked by your tutor.. At the end of the course, there is final B2 level assessment. All students receive a detailed language profile report with a recommendation for further courses.
By the end of the full course students:
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her school related subjects or work environment.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
- Natural disasters: including floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and volcano eruptions that have immediate impacts on human health and secondary impacts causing further death and suffering from (for example) floods, landslides, fires, tsunamis.
- Environmental emergencies: including technological or industrial accidents, usually involving the production, use or transportation of hazardous material, and occur where these materials are produced, used or transported, and forest fires caused by humans.
- Complex emergencies: involving a break-down of authority, looting and attacks on strategic installations, including conflict situations and war.
- Pandemic emergencies: involving a sudden onset of contagious disease that affects health, disrupts services and businesses, brings economic and social costs.
Any disaster can interrupt essential services, such as health care, electricity, water, sewage/garbage removal, transportation and communications. The interruption can seriously affect the health, social and economic networks of local communities and countries. Disasters have a major and long-lasting impact on people long after the immediate effect has been mitigated. Poorly planned relief activities can have a significant negative impact not only on the disaster victims but also on donors and relief agencies. So it is important that physical therapists join established programmes rather than attempting individual efforts.
Local, regional, national and international organisations are all involved in mounting a humanitarian response to disasters. Each will have a prepared disaster management plan. These plans cover prevention, preparedness, relief and recovery.